Because Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government. It works to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
Tuesday, October 6th, 7 - 9pm
The DeSales Center, 309 Genesee Street, Utica, NY 13501
Fully accessible, parking adjacent to the building
Louis LaPolla, (R, C)
Robert M. Palmier, (D, WF, I)
Linda Sullivan-Fatata, (Fix Utica)
Co-sponsored by NAACP and the MV Latino Association
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How did your elected officials vote and what do they believe in? How to register to vote? ...and more
Issues/Actions Learn More
- LWV Utica Rome is currently engaged in a number of projects and studies. These include the following issues.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?